Kuidas hoida ja arendada oma töötajaid?
15. We develop our customers business as if it was our own. We shape the way things are produced. We want to shape the whole industry. Together we shape your industry.
1. This is how Fortaco retains the employees 18 th of November 2016
4. This is Fortaco Estonia Fortaco Estonia is one of the largest employers of Narva
14. THANK YOU! 21/11/2016 14
13. AS A RESULT....... TRUST AND LOYALITY OF EMPLOYEES 21/11/2016 13
9. Keys to keep people • Follow up employees satisfaction index (improvement trend) on weekly and annual basis (Pulse survey) • React on peoples suggestions and proposals 21/11/2016 9
5. Fortaco Estonia today Certified by ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001, ISO3834, 100% green energy Best Investor of Estonia, nominee Best regional practice place 2016, Narva best exporting company of 2015, Narva best company of 2014, Best Exporter of 2010, Best Investor of 2008 and 2009 21/11/2016 5
10. Keys to keep people (2) • Follow up salary development dynamics and adjust accordingly • Smart bonus systems, benefits • Flexibility is a key 21/11/2016 10
7. Company grows if people grow • Talents pool • Internal promotions (25 employees promoted in last 1.5 years) • Trainings and educations (at least 40 hours of training per person a year) • Internal mentoring 21/11/2016 7
8. Raising and developing employees • Cooperation with technical schools, membership in supervisory board of Ida - Viru technical school • Cooperation with universities (practice) • Cooperation with Unemployment Fund • Influence on education programs 21/11/2016 8
12. Keys to keep people (4) • Constructive dialogue with Trade Union and representative of people Win - Win approach in salary negotiations Safe working environment Improvement of social conditions Keeping promises 21/11/2016 12
11. Keys to keep people (3) • Non - materials motivation factors: Business trips Involvement in decision taking Promotions Education programs (EMBA, MBA, Mini - MBA) Company events (summer days, winter days, open door etc ) Social responsibility of the company 21/11/2016 11
6. Personnel structure 430 employees Including 42 white collars • 110 new employees since mid 2015 • Voluntary turnover of staff is app 3% • Main reasons of leaving the company: Finding other job with higher salary (outside Ida - Viru region) Moving to another place of residence Retirement 21/11/2016 6
3. OTHER INDUSTRIES • Agriculture • Defense • Electrical bus • Industrial Machinery • Marine and Offshore • Process Industry • Transportation MINING MATERIAL HANDLING CONSTRUCTION ENERGY FORESTRY Cabins Booms & lifting arms Frames and crawler beams Machined parts Assemblies Housings, Frames Base frames, Oil sumps Machined parts Assemblies Cabins & frames Booms & lifting arms Grapples Machined parts Assemblies Cabins Frames & booms Steering axles Masts & carriages Machined parts & assemblies C abins Frames & booms Crawler beams, Steering axles Machined parts Assemblies Vehicles, Stationary equipment, Working machines Reach stackers, Container handlers Forklifts, Terminal Tractors, Mobile cranes Motors, Generators Cabins, frames, machined parts, assemblies Frames, booms, cabins & assemblies Turn key assemblies Outrigger extension & bases Drums & rolls Welded components, machined parts Platforms, bridges Drilling rigs, Mining machines, Loaders Forestry machines & equipment Excavators, Loaders and haulers Best in class industrial scope and capabilities Examples of offering
2. FI EST PL SL HU Fortaco has a strong manufacturing footprint Kalajoki Kurikka Narva Sastamala Janów Lubelski Wrocław Holíč Jászberény Sales offices Finland Germany Sweden Group office Helsinki Personnel by country, altogether 2,350 • Poland 37% • Finland 25% • Hungary 17% • Estonia 15% • Slovakia 6% 1 2 3 1 2 3 2 1 Sepänkylä
- 5473 Total Views
- 4490 Website Views
- 983 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 44 eml.aadb.ee
- 105 www.emliit.ee
- 28 emliit.ee
- 1 www.google.ee
- 15 eml.aadb.ee:20110
OSKA: metalli- ja masinatööstus6138 Views .
Kuidas tuua noored töötlevasse tööstusesse?5392 Views .
Eesti-Masinatööstuse-Liit-Indrek-Rohtma5292 Views .
Põhikiri5238 Views .
Mida teha teisiti?5210 Views .
ESTEN_brošüür_Rootsi_A5_näidis4-spreads5087 Views .
Kuidas saada meistriks?4997 Views .
Tööstuse uuring 2017 masina- ja metallisektor4933 Views .
Tööjõukulude mõju Eesti tööstusettevõtetele4705 Views .
EESTI MASINATÖÖSTUSE SEKTORUURING 5.09.20114474 Views .
ADAPTER tutvustus_TTÜ_2017 064283 Views .
Õhukesed kõvapinded, Eron Adoberg, TTÜ3915 Views .
Challenges and Opportunities in Baltic Economies3817 Views .
ESTEN Group in English ang Germany3754 Views .