Ragnarok 2.0 INSTRUTEC 2017.11.16 Helena
3. In 2007 Protex (NOR) entered Estonian market through acquisitions
4. Fast growth brought many challenges and Protex suffered heavy losses (2014)
8. Ragnarok 2.0 – much more than a work clothing 1(2)
9. Ragnarok 2.0 – much more than a work clothing 2(2)
12. Smart wear and Internet of things (IOT) – the race is on
2. Protex Balti AS - leading supplier of advanced textile solutions to Scandinavian market
6. European frontrunners within ICT, smart electronics, R&D and manufacturing Consortium partners for Ragnarok 2.0 : :
14. Thank you. Helena Almqvist Managing Director Protex Balti AS (firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Protex Balti AS - Innovation experience as a Norwegian investor in Estonia Ragnarok 2.0 – revolutionary smart suit for workers exposed to high - risk environments Instrutec 2017
11. Ragnarok is more than a work clothing, it’s an added protection and productivity layer Imagine the world where your work clothing intelligently analyses your environment in real time. It’s a bit like having a 6th sense or supercomputer in your command
13. Best - in - class innovation through clustering between frontrunners within their respective industries and sectors S Fund through the project Supported by European Regional Development Fund through the projects Estonian ICT Cluster and Smart Electronics Cluster ESTRONICS. : :
10. Supervisor dashboard for monitoring and managing the workforce Voyager by Functions: Real time alarms of hazardous situations (man over board), Monitoring : health indicators, location of personnel in the working area, Managing : activity history and engagement chart of every individual during the shift, Integration to emergency response center , Quick links to on the field reports (Speech to text notes) Supervisor dashboard for monitoring and managing the workforce
5. Focus on innovation and moving up the value chain • Re - directing business portfolio towards high profile technical customers • Entering strategic partnerships with other industries and sectors (ICT, electronics) • Cooperation with prestigious research institutes (www.sintef.no, www.ttu.ee) and innovative Startups • Recruitment of competences to match new services – also from other industries (ABB, IT - sector etc) • Protex own brand Ragnarok ( www.ragnarok.as ). Full time sales manager, show room in Trondheim. Customers: Marine Harvest, Leroy Seafood, Ocean Visuals
- 1374 Total Views
- 1057 Website Views
- 317 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 6 emliit.ee
- 71 www.emliit.ee
- 13 eml.aadb.ee:20110
OSKA: metalli- ja masinatööstus5265 Views .
Kuidas tuua noored töötlevasse tööstusesse?4651 Views .
Kuidas hoida ja arendada oma töötajaid?4647 Views .
Eesti-Masinatööstuse-Liit-Indrek-Rohtma4522 Views .
Mida teha teisiti?4499 Views .
Põhikiri4447 Views .
ESTEN_brošüür_Rootsi_A5_näidis4-spreads4283 Views .
Kuidas saada meistriks?4242 Views .
Tööstuse uuring 2017 masina- ja metallisektor4094 Views .
Tööjõukulude mõju Eesti tööstusettevõtetele3992 Views .
EESTI MASINATÖÖSTUSE SEKTORUURING 5.09.20113701 Views .
ADAPTER tutvustus_TTÜ_2017 063444 Views .
Challenges and Opportunities in Baltic Economies3087 Views .
Õhukesed kõvapinded, Eron Adoberg, TTÜ3072 Views .